SUPER SOLV
(1 gal)

$26.95

SUPER SOLV REMOVES:
• Dried Latex Paint • Adhesive • Chewing Gum • Crayon • Dirt • Glue • Graffiti • Grease • Lip Stick • Liquid Paper • Oxidation • Paper Labels • Skid/Scuff Marks • Soap Scum • Tar/Road Grease • Tree sap

SUPER SOLV is excellent for removing DRIED LATEX PAINT from clothes, carpets, floors, windows, etc. Removes chewing gum, liquid paper, lipstick, tar, candle wax, paper labels and latex glue.

Out of stock

SKU: Supersolv Category:

Description

FOR US ON: Nylon, acrylic, & wool carpets; Fully cured varnished and oil base paint; rubber; laminated counter tops; metals; glass; brick; wood; concrete; grout; fiberglass; factory baked auto finish except latex. READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE USING.
CAUTION: Always test on an inconspicuous area. May damage certain plastics, vinyls, fiberglass & oxidized metal. Eye protection recommended. People with sensitive skin should use solvent resistant gloves.
DIRECTIONS: Pretest: Test on an inconspicuous area. Apply SUPER SOLV to a cloth and rub or blot on material to be removed. Continue application until material dissolves. To prevent smearing, rotate cloth often.
GUM OR GLUE: Pretest. Cut or scrape away excess, apply SUPER SOLV.
FABRIC: Pretest on an inconspicuous area for color fastness.
PAPER LABELS: Pretest. Wet label with SUPER SOLV, wait 1 minute, then remove label.

LATEX PAINTED SURFACES: Pretest. Rub gently to prevent damaging the underlying paint.
HARD SURFACES: Pretest. It may be necessary to use a bristle brush. In such cases, apply SUPER SOLV directly to material to be removed and brush.
CARPETS: Pretest. Apply with cloth. Pouring may damage glue on backing.

DO NOT USE ON PLEXIGLASS, FIBERGLASS, ASTROTURF, URETHANE SURFACES, OR GLAZED TILE.

DANGE: COMBUSTIBLE. Keep away from heat, sparks, flame and static electricity. Do not expose to heat or store at room temperature above 120 F. Use only with adequate ventilation. Vapor is harmful. Eye irritant. Stop use immediately and leave area if strong odor is noticed or if you experience dizziness, headaches, nausea or eye watering. Intentional inhalation can be fatal.
NOTICE: Reports have associated repeated and prolonged occupational overexposure to solvents with permanent brain and nervous system damage. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents may be harmful or fatal.

WARNING: Harmful Or Fatal If Swallowed. Keep out of the reach of children. This product contains Xylene and Methlylene Chloride, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Methlylene Chloride has been shown to cause cancer in certain laboratory animals. Risk to your health depends on level and duration of exposure. If used indoors, use only in well- ventilated area. Close container after each use. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Call physician immediately. Keep out of reach of children.